Parking Officers | VIC - Whitehorse
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time Employee|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jul-2017|
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
- Permanent Part-time Parking Officer positions supporting Whitehorse Council
- Evening Shifts Monday – Friday 2pm-9pm and Saturday 3pm-9pm
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support provided
- Attractive salary with generous penalty rates
Tenix Solutions employs over 100 Parking Officers throughout Australia. We are seeking a self-motivated and organised people to support our On-Street team for our brand new client Whitehorse Council to ensure compliance and fair use of parking resources.
As a Parking Officer you will be responsible for:
- Patrolling assigned areas on foot or by motor vehicle
- Issuing parking infringement notices on behalf of the Council
- Record and maintain clear records of enforcement matters
- Providing exceptional customer service to the general public
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Strong face-to-face customer service experience
- Flexible availability to work the required evening hours:
- Monday to Friday 2pm-9pm
- Saturday 3pm-9pm
- Excellent organization and time management skills to patrol designated areas
- Strong written skills to create accurate reports to be used as enforcement evidence
- Strong observation skills to make sound enforcement decisions, assess safety risk and to interpret parking regulations
- Full unrestricted Drivers Licence
Some of our amazing employee benefits include:
- Working outdoors and being on the go!
- Stability to develop a career as a result of long standing government contracts
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Active social club with monthly events and attractive discounts
Click the ‘Apply' button to submit your details and take the first step towards a fantastic career!
Progressed candidates will be required to complete a National Police Check and a Pre-Employment Medical Check.
Tenix Solutions fosters a working environment of mutual respect, teamwork and trust and has developed a workplace that attracts, develops and retains highly skilled people.